jeu. 20 oct.|
The Dharma in all its states: Fortnightly meditation evenings - With Sophie Boyer
NOTE: once you are RSVP you'll receive the Zoom link via email.
Heure et lieu
20 oct. 2022, 19:00 – 20:00
À propos de l'événement
This idea follows many exchanges on the intention to offer an online space for practice, teaching and reflection on current topics. The desire to meet and reflect on new ways of engaging with the world. To respond to the challenges of our time under the benevolent eye of mindfulness and ancestral teachings.
Content of a 90 min evening:
- 1 silent meditation practice (30 minutes)
- a lesson (15-20 minutes)
- a small group discussion
- collective reflection & questions-answers
Intentions for these evenings:
- Deepen understanding of Buddhist teachings (and various wisdom traditions) on meditation
- Advancing on your spiritual path and thriving emotionally
- Benefit from the strength of a meditative practice in community
- Sharings on the application of wisdom practices in daily life and contemporary society
- This space is intended to be open to all without discrimination of color, gender, status…..
This space is intended to be open to all without discrimination of color, gender, status or religious orientation. Let's make diversity an opportunity to meet at the heart of what really unites us – our humanity!
These evenings are offered on the basis of Dana (the practice of generosity according to the Buddhist tradition). This tradition has allowed the Buddha's teachings to endure for over 2,600 years. It supports the monastic community. In the West, this tradition makes it possible to sustain many places of retreat but also teachers.
The Dana is an invitation to observe our own feelings. Was the teaching received beneficial? Do we feel gratitude? Can an opening of the heart be felt? What value do we give to what has been received? What matters in the practice of generosity is not the amount we will give, but rather the intention with which we give. A Dana, however small, will never be insignificant if the motivation that accompanies it is genuine.
- Make a donation to Sophie (paypal or bank transfer): click here
- Donate to Boaz : credit card & IBAN: CH930024324351495940F (name: Benjamin Boaz Feldman)
- Donate to Monica Antunes : IBAN
- Donate to Joa Scetbon : IBAN FR76 3000 4011 4100 0005 0403 248
Dāna : la pratique du don
Selon la tradition Dana telle qu'elle existe en Asie du Sud-Est, les enseignements sont considérés comme trop précieux pour être vendus et les enseignements de qualité restent ainsi accessibles à tous. Les enseignants dépendent pour leur subsistance des dons offerts gratuitement à la fin du cours.